Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Goodbye Olympics

Gan Teik Chai has admitted that his pairing with Tan Bin Shen can only dream of the Olympics. The KLRC pair had lost to German pair Michael Fuchs and Oliver Roth 21-19, 21-13 at the Malaysia Open earlier.


pic taken from ssdhaliwal.blogspot.com

Shortly after the loss I spoke to Gan. Here's what he has to say.

"The Olympics dream is off. We have to face reality after losing in the first round today. It's impossible to qualify now... unless of course the extraordinary occurs (what he said it's best i leave it out)."

"I'm only getting older so I have to re-align my target."

According to Teik Chai, Bin Shen shares the same sentiments.

Only few days back I wrote about them starting their road to London at the Malaysia Open. Read it here

Anyway all the best Teik Chai and Bin Shen. and special thanks to Teik Chai for being ever so accommodating to me earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment