Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1Malaysia?

I'm sure... in fact very sure!


I mean I'm sure it's not into play and merely a stunt. - just didn't expect it to be that obvious in sports.

The picture above is the membership rates of Kelab Golf Negara Subang (KGNS). Apparently the notice was put out by a finance company and had nothing to do with the club. Hmmm.... 

Calls to the numbers above went unanswered. 

BTW the land line above is NOT the contact number of KGNS. And rates shown on the club's website were different.

Well read The Malaysian Insider for more on this and what KGNS President Tan Sri Megat Najmuddin Megat Khas had to say.

I do sincerely hope that the club had nothing to do with this. 

All I can say is #onlyinMalaysia.

1 comment:

  1. They can't simply put a notice there without the club permission. What a descrimination. 1Malaysia my foot!!

    ReplyDelete